1. Customers make a booking.
2. Customers receive email confirmations.
"Dear Joe Smith
Thank you for booking at Demo Restaurant. We are pleased to confirm your booking for 5 people at 18:00 on Thursday 10 January, 2013.
You have added the request: It's an demo booking.
We will do our best to accommodate your request.
We look forward to welcoming you and if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Restaurant receives the booking by email.
To: Demo Restaurant
From: Joe Smith <email@example.com>
Subject: Booking from Firstname Lastname
Name: Joe Smith
Requests: It is a demo booking.
4. Manage bookings on computers or mobiles.
5 days ago
Requests: It is
- Free and simple to use and setup
- Free on all bookings made on your own website
- We earn commissions (£2 per head) only if you would like us to bring additional bookings
- Simple booking process
- Simple to manage bookings on your computer or mobile
- Build a customer database for marketing
1. You fill in register form online;
2. We set up your account and validate your information;
3. We send you HTML codes for showing the booking form;
4. You or your webmaster add the code on your website, or we do it free of charge.